Saturday, September 19, 2026

What is on Marsha's Design Wall in September?

This is Marsha, doing the blogging today.  Last month, Astrid won a first-place blue ribbon on her liberated wedding rings quilt at the Western Idaho Fair.  Meanwhile, I am working on another Gwe-Fre quilt.

We have so many scraps and it seems like tons of triangles and half-square triangle blocks. I am making a quilt with triangles.  I was hoping to use a whole lot of them and not much else, but I need more black & white to unify my work.  Thus, I am making some black & white half-square triangles to go with all the orphan triangles I am attempting to use.  This is what I have so far.  Most of it is just laid out and not sewed together yet.  My problem is, I want to do four things at once, so I have a hard time concentrating for part of the time.  I want to divert to make this other thing.  That is why so many of us have nothing completed, and many things only half done.   I had better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment