Sunday, August 16, 2026

Liberated Wedding Ring Quilt

Greetings!  Astrid here.  I finished some of my multitasking projects.  Mainly, I completed my liberated wedding ring quilt.  Those traditional wedding ring quilts look too difficult for me.  This one was, actually, quite simple.  I did not think so, at first, but once I got going it just took off and next thing I knew, I had all by blocks done!

Then I had to dig out some pale fabric for the sashing and borders.  Once I got it all quilted on my handi-dandy home sewing machine, I just had to fiddle around with picking the binding fabric.  I made the binding and got it completed last night.  I even sewed a label on the back.  Whenever you make a quilt, put a label on the back, so it shows that you did it and when (maybe even where or why).

No comments:

Post a Comment