Saturday, June 2, 2012

Study In Pink:  The experiment that I referred to in my previous post, is what launched this mess completely by mistake.  The nice thing is, there is a little girl somewhere in the SLC area that really loves this quilt.  I am happy that it is loved.  I made it at the request of a co-worker.  She saw the other one hanging on my partition, at work, and asked if I could make one for her to give to her grandaughter.  It had to be pink and white with hearts.  Well, in October there are no pink hearts to be found, so this is what I came up with.  The fabrics, individually, were rather darling (despite being pink), but the prints were too large for the small size of the squares, but grandma and grandaughter both were thrilled with it.  So, I am happy to put this photo here with the other doll quilts I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment