Thursday, June 9, 2022

Quilt Shops in Fort Walton Beach

Greetings from Marsha.  We are on the road back to Idaho, but I did not get to tell you about the amazing quilt shops in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.  The first one was at a mall very near where M lives, although, when we first went it seemed like it was a long and windy ways away.  Of course, Stitcher's Quest has an amazing selection of Halloween fabrics, which M could not resist.  They have batiks and a lot of those bright flashy fabrics I find so hard to resist.  It is easy to blow your allowance in here.

I needed some fabric to make me another pair of shorts, and M said there was a quilt shop nearby that she had never been in.  So, we went to Around The Block Quilting.  They had just the thing!    For a small shop they sure had a lot of selection, and I had to choose carefully, because it would have been easy to run amok.

C and I wish Annita a very happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment